Things have been going reasonably well for us as of late. I was off of work for about 5 days after our ultrasound and then felt like getting back into the grove of things again so I returned on Wednesday. I headed off to an audit which was a blessing because it kept me busy and made the time pass. On Thursday (May 10) I started bleeding and we went to the hospital to get checked out. This time I was far enough along in my pregnancy that we could skip emergency all together and head straight up to the ob ward and were seen immediately. They checked on the baby's heartbeat (solid 145) and checked my temperature and blood pressure which were both normal. They did an ultrasound and the baby looked great and then they did a few other checks to make sure that I wasn't dilating and going into labour. I'm supposed to not get stressed out and to get more rest (right - running after a toddler). I was off of work again for the rest of the week and returned this past Monday (May 21). The bleeding started again on Tuesday but stopped after a day and they told me not to worry about it unless it changed and got worse. The baby has been moving a lot lately and I have to monitor how much the baby is moving too.
This weekend we are spending part of the weekend looking for a new vehicle, starting the demolition on Emily's new room, doing some yard work and going to a wedding social for a friend of mine. It will be nice to have an extra day off on Monday and then have a short work week next week. Summer is finally here!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment