I went to the doctor again today for yet another appointment. She tells me that I am now considered full term and that labour can happen at anytime (although I still have four weeks until my actual due date) so we'll see when this baby actually decides to make an appearance.
The heartbeat was at 150 and he/she is head down and in the right position which was what I was most concerned with. I have to have IV antibiotics again this time due to being Group B strep positive but that's not a big deal. I'm also measuring right on target for 36 weeks so I'm holding out hope for a nice 8 to 9 pounder (I will find out which one of you thinks this baby will be 10 pounds - hehe).
I see Dr. Taylor every week from now on and I have appointments booked through the beginning of October (although I really hope that I don't need them).
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice to meet you. Very exciting that you are expecting again. I love babies.
Post a Comment