6 days have passed and already I am seeing changes in my little girl - I am always amazed at how quickly they change in the early stages. I'm trying to enjoy each minute but two kids is so much busier than one that it is much harder to do than it was the first time around. We have been extremely fortunate to have a lot of help from our parents - Emily has spent special time with both sets of grandparents (including a sleepover at her Grandma and Grandpa van Leeuwen's) and my mom and dad have been helping during the day (my mom is off for the next two weeks to help with everything while I recover). I'm still adjusting to having Danica at home - I'm such a routine oriented person that her lack of a schedule throws me for a bit of a loop. I'm sure that the coming weeks will see that change a bit and I will be able to have a bit more of a routine established.
Here are some more pictures:
Coming home from the hospital.
Hanging out with Daddy.
Our little "Buddha".

1 comment:
ahhhhhh!!! i love newborns!
Post a Comment