Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November Happenings

The end of November already - my how time flies. I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. We've been suffering through a round of colds and eye infections here. Emily picked it up either at drop in or at church and she has now had to start on antibiotics as the infection has spread to the skin surrounding the eye. Danica picked it up from Emily and she is on eye drops to try to clear it up. I picked it up from one of them and am using the same eye drops to try to clear it up. Hopefully we will all be looking our best before Tuesday as we have photos for our church directory that night!

Otherwise we have been busy with Christmas shopping and our regular schedule. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

Our little peanut

Playing dress up


Hanging out in a firetruck with cousin Aidan Baking muffins with Daddy

Playing together

One of our first smiles

3 comments:

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

I love the pictures...since when does Greg bake muffins?!?
See you in a few weeks!

Julie and Greg said...

Hehe - he's becoming Mr. Mom!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, your girls are cute.
I am glad my post encouraged you. I have to remind myself daily that what I see in the mirror is not what Trev sees nor what God sees and their oppinion is all that matters. Besides, even though I am not the size I once was I has a beautiful son because of it.