Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Stuff...

Emily and Danica started swimming lessons on Tuesday night. This was Danica's first swimming lesson ever and Emily's first time in the pool without Mom and Dad. They both did really great and I was very proud!


Our kitchen demo starts a week today - yeah!!! I'm praying for sanity while it is happening but am very much looking forward to the finished product!
Greg also cut down two huge cedars in our front yard. Each one took up practically the entire side of the house that it was in front of.

3 comments:

The Keowns said...

hey!! I lost your email and number. hopefully you get this!! I have something ready for you and can drop it off anytime if you want. Give me a call or email (ekeown@mts.net)

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

Looks like you have enough to build that cedar cabin you always wanted:) Who knew Greg was a lumberjack at heart???
By the way, everytime I see pictures of your girls at swimming lessons it makes me annoyed that we don't have swimming lessons for the "under 2's" here. They look so cute in their little swimsuits!

Julie and Greg said...

LOL - Greg the lumberjack!! Trees don't look like a whole lot when they are standing up but start chopping them down and they take up your entire front yard!! At least you guys have a cool pool to play at in the summer though - we have nothing like that here :-(