They had a blast - they both rode on a pony (although Emily wasn't as impressed with it as Danica was), pet and held baby chicks, fed both baby calf's and full size cows, milked a goat, played with numerous kittens and puppies, pet a donkey, played with baby sheep, fed some chickens and roosters, played with rabbits, went on a hayride and topped it all off with a picnic lunch. It was a great morning and I would take them back again in a heartbeat.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Farm Day
Greg worked a night shift last night so I needed to come up with something to do this morning to get the girls out of the house and keep them entertained and give Greg some peace and quiet so he could sleep. I decided to take them out to Morning Sound Farm which is about 45 minutes away from our house just outside the city.













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment