A new installment on our blog - each week I will attempt to post a Not Me Monday post that shares a few things that I most certainly did not do during the past week.
This past week:
I did not clean my floors after my dog scooted his bum along them to "wipe" himself clean.
I did not eat my toast and peanut butter in the van on the way to work. I did not slam on my brakes only to have my laptop land on top of said toast and peanut butter.
I did not allow my dog to lick my child's back for five minutes only to discover that she had pooped through her diaper and he was "cleaning" her up for me.
I did not accidentally "bump" a car in front of me while driving on my way to work. I was not eating another round of toast and peanut butter at the time.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment