My mom and dad took the girls for the night and we headed out to Country Charm Resorts. It is a couples only resort that has 10 luxury cabins that surround a man made lake. We chose one of the cabin's that had a home theatre room in it.
It was so terribly nice to get to spend some time alone. In the madness that is everyday life, it seems like time can fly by and I feel like we haven't even been able to say hello to each other without being interrupted by one of the kids or the phone or the dog or something else altogether.
Here are some pictures from our cabin...

2 comments:
When is your anniversary? We celebrate 5 years in May. I have often wanted to go to Country Charm but the opportunity hasn't come yet.
Hey Rebekah,
Our anniversary is on Valentine's Day. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and I think we might go back again - perhaps try out a different cabin.
Your house (well your old house) was fairly near Country Charm - wasn't it?
Post a Comment