Monday, February 11, 2008

Have You Ever...

Have you ever had a week when there was going to be lots of things going on that you were really looking forward to? That is this week for me. It started on Saturday night when Greg and I went to a party that my work was hosting. We had a nice dinner and then had a fantasy casino night afterwards. After the roulette table was taking more of my money than it was giving, I parked myself at a blackjack table and spent the rest of the night there. I won a ton and in exchange for my 7 cups of chips, I got 70 tickets for the silent auction draw. Greg and I then proceeded to win 3 of the 8 prizes so it was a great time! Plus we were without children for the night so that was an added bonus.

My birthday is on Wednesday and I am meeting a friend from work for lunch and then that evening my parent's are having us all over for Chinese food. Thursday is our fourth wedding anniversary so we will celebrate that a bit. Friday night is date night for Greg and I. The girls are heading for a sleepover at my parents and we are going to the Keg for dinner and then to a movie. Saturday is my birthday party with my friends. We are having people over to our place and I am really looking forward to that. Sunday after church, we are having family over for lunch. Then Monday is a holiday for us Manitobans so Greg is home for an extra day which we really enjoy.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to a fun filled week!

No comments: