Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The Continuing Saga of the Kitchen...
So here's a kitchen update. The cabinets are in (minus some finish work), the plumbing is all done so we have a working dishwasher and sink now and the painting is all complete. Flooring is set to be insalled on Monday and Tuesday of next week and our window coverings are set to be done on Wednesday of next week. The house is looking mighty fine if I do say so myself! Dad vL is coming over tonight to hook up our new microwave/hoodfan as well as hook up all of our new lighting fixtures and doorbell. My pullout shelves in my pantry should be done tomorrow morning (that has been a bit of a gong show with trying to co-ordinate a time to have it done because I need to be here in order to make sure my pantry is organized how I want it). We also went shopping for tile for the backsplash and have two choices that we are currently mulling over. I will post pictures once everything is complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment