Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rainy Sunday

It's quiet time in the house right now. Greg is working nights tonight so he is taking a nap and both girls are down for their naps as well. Keizer has also decided that the computer room is a good place to drift off and I am being serenaded by his snoring right now. I have a pot of spaghetti sauce that I made after church simmering on the stove for the afternoon and it looks like the skies could open up at any minute and offer a lovely thundershower. I love thunderstorms - especially when we are all safe and sound at home. Sigh - I couldn't ask for a more peaceful Sunday afternoon.

We've had a fun past few weeks. It's been really nice here the past bit and shorts have been a necessity. As part of our summer fun, we have added quite a few items to our backyard. When I look out the kitchen window, all I can see is kids stuff and I have to say that I love it. The girls have so much fun in the backyard and I like the convenience of having it all in the yard instead of having to go to the park.

No comments: