Monday, December 15, 2008

I have reservations...

This past Sunday after church, the Sunday school kids met in the sanctuary to practice their songs that they are going to be singing this upcoming Sunday.

All the kids were lined up and they all started to sing and do the actions to the songs - all of them but my child that is. My child instead chose to turn her back to the front of the congregation and stare at the kids singing behind her. When she did finally turn her attention towards the front again, she started making fish lips.

On another note - I am extremely grateful for a heated, indoor parking space at work. Could it be any colder???

4 comments:

sdouma said...

At least she will give people something to smile about. :) She's very cute in her "not-singing-ness". I'm looking forward to it! (and this time I won't be in the back row doing the actions with them.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Your daughter makes me smile!

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

Please take pictures! I wish we were going to be there. Is it in the morning or the evening service?

Next year Bennett will have to be up there, that should be interesting.

Oh, I can't wait to see my little nieces!!!!

Julie and Greg said...

It's going to be in the morning service. Funny thing about the whole thing is that she always wants to practice singing her songs at home yet when it actually comes time to sing them, she stands there making faces!!!