The lunch that we shared and the conversation that came from it touched my heart immensely (I posted about that lunch briefly here - The van Leeuwen Clan: Good Friends) and I have spent that last year and a bit praying daily for this friend and lifting her up to God.
One day this past spring, I received a phone call from her that filled my heart with joy - she had taken a pregnancy test on a whim and of all things it came back positive. Since then, I have been blessed with being able to share in her pregnancy.
On Monday, at 5:30 in the morning, God's plan came full circle and little Maxwell (Max) Rorke was born. He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 21 inches long. I cried at my desk at work after getting the phone call that he was here and that he was healthy. He is the cutest little thing and my heart actually aches with happiness for my friend.
Miracles really do happen...

1 comment:
They do...I see that with my own son. I am still praying for another.
Post a Comment