We've taken some time to head out to the zoo and have been making the most of nice weather when it is here. Our weather lately has been terrible - just this past weekend we had to cover all of our plants because there was a frost warning.
As far as my previous posts go, I have been working through things and feel like I have made some progress. I feel called to study Esther, so I have begun that process. I am interested to see what new things I will learn as I delve into a story that I have heard many times before.
Hanging with our cousin.
Checking out the fish at the zoo.
Miss Joe Cool.
Sisters.
Meeting our new cousin Sydney.
Giving Rosie smooches.
Playing with bubbles.

1 comment:
In December I was given a word that I was like Esther. I read the book a few times. I was reminded of the prep she had to go through (12 months of baths or something like that). God has called me and is calling me into a time of preparation even though it hurts some times I look forward to being a queen at the end. Praying you find truth as you read it.
Post a Comment