Thursday, March 22, 2007

Internet Research

So I love the Internet - such a wealth of information to be found. According to the web pages I have visited, if the fetal heartrate is 140 beats per minute or higher, then its supposed to be a girl and if the rate is 139 beats per minute or lower, then its supposed to be a boy.

Hmmm...Janelle maybe I'm changing my mind again - maybe it is a boy and a girl!

2 comments:

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

Not to confuse you anymore, but Bennett's heart rate fluxuated quite a bit, in that it would be higher than 140 and so even though we knew he was a boy, we would question that every once in a while....it is so much fun guessing, but it would be more fun if we could just confirm:)

Julie and Greg said...

Nice try there!! Hehe. It's not that bad - we'll all know what they are in about 5 more months!