I needed a hair cut the other day and so did Emily - she didn't enjoy herself that much (although she looks better now that her hair has been trimmed).

Keizer chased some poor neighbours cat up the telephone pole in our backyard. The poor thing stayed up there for hours - even after he was back in the house!
This weekend we were (are) pretty busy. On Friday night Greg and I went to a games night at our golf club and had dinner and played Yahtzee and a dice game called Greed. We had a lot of fun with some friends from his work and it was a nice night out for us. Saturday morning we went for breakfast and then Greg ran some errands and watched Emily while I went to see Rainbow Stage's production of Grease. Saturday night we went to watch Greg's cousin play hockey. Sunday Greg is going ice fishing with our brother-in-law Jonathan and his brother Matthew and then in the evening we are heading over to my parent's for dinner (roast beef and yorkshire pudding - yummy)!



1 comment:
Emily is SO CUTE!
I love her haircut. I don't think Bennett is going to be needing one for quite some time yet:)
Post a Comment