This weekend Greg, Emily and I went to our friends' Steve and Jen's place to spend an evening playing cards and hanging out. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to see them again because we haven't had the chance to hang out with them for a long time.
Saturday, Emily and I headed down to St. Vital mall where the RCMP and Child Find Manitoba were putting together child identification kits for parents. Emily had her height and weight taken (33 inches tall and 28 pounds) and had her hand prints done and had her picture taken. At the end, they gave us a package with a laminated photograph with all of her personal identification along with her fingerprints. We spent the rest of the morning shopping and then met up with my mom and dad for lunch. After that, we went home, Emily napped and I relaxed. Saturday night, we went for a walk as a family (including Keizer) to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and then we watched a movie.
Here is a picture of Emily celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment